Review of Holosync Meditation
Can you really meditate more deeply than a Zen monk? What is Holosync Meditation? Is this meditation music? What is Holosync technology?
Chances are, if you are on a quest for self-improvement, you will have come across the Holosync Meditation CD's. I thought it would be helpful for you to hear from someone who has been using Bill Harris’s Centrepointe Holosync program – to give you an idea of what it’s all about, and its affects. This is just my opinion.
"His whole life changed because he changed from focussing what he did not want, what he was afraid of, what he wanted to avoid, to focussing on what he did want"- Bill Harris
About Bill Harris and Holosync
Bill Harris and Wes Wait developed the holosync technology in 1989; it grew from a long-term interest in meditation and personal growth. They had been researching the idea of using precise sounds to alter a listener's state of mind. It is scientifically proven that when two sounds of different frequency were played to separate ears, the brain perceives the difference as a third 'beat'. Called Binaural Technology, it enables your brain waves to move into alpha frequencies. The idea of using precise sounds to alter a listener's state of mind into a meditative state similar to the level of a Zen monk. The good thing about this is that it is easy to do – the sounds do it for you, and fast – you don’t have to practice meditation for your whole life to achieve this.
As Bill Harris says: "Holosync is a way to create deep meditation easily, precisely and consistently."
Starting Holosync Daily Meditation
When my package of Holosync soundtrack CDs arrived I was in a pretty low state in my life coping with divorce and a debilitating illness, both of which affected all areas of my life. I was constantly tense and angry and tired. So I was hoping that this was not just another hyped up program! I was hoping that at last I could let go of the ‘stuff’.
In the beginning I did not experience a profound change; in fact, more often than not I fell asleep. Then I realised that that was actually a great thing, because one of my major problems was getting a decent sleep! Not only that, I was certainly becoming calmer. And in fact I was quickly falling in to a meditative state – just by listening. In fact when I started to look back and think about it I was more relaxed and calmer in situations I would previously been upset about. It was very gradual.
Keeping going with Holosync Meditation
It is big commitment – to meditate on a regular basis. It depends on how much you want things to change I guess. I can tell you, I was sick and tired of my life as it was – literally sick and tired. So I stuck with it, with some breaks along the way, although sometimes I wondered if it was worth it.
The program is in different levels which you progress through at your own pace, each level increasing the level of meditation, and you have an adjustment phase as you move up through the various levels.
Bill Harris Website - www.centerpointe.com
My Opinion about the Holosync Technology
My first package included three ‘Awakening’ Holosync soundtracks, and three other great tracks – ‘Quietude’, ‘Oasis’ and ‘Super Longevity’. These all took a long time to work through. Then when you want to progress to the next level, you can order more. They are very good with their support and will answer emails and questions at any time.
So far for me:
- I have the ability to feel things again
- no longer angry
- more positive about life
- got my confidence back
- my pain is gone, trusting people again
- not so stressed
- more creative
- sleeping better
- have a feeling of peace and happiness much more of the time
- increasing moments of joy in my life.
On the downside:
- it is a big time commitment (an hour per day)
- you won’t achieve immediate results. But being realistic - if you stick with it the results are increasingly satisfying, and much quicker than they would be if you tried for years and years to meditate by yourself.
- Of course it costs money, but it is well worth it, it is truly amazing technology.
I’m definitely sticking with it. When I stopped for quite a while I really noticed the difference. I may not yet have reached a state ‘pure bliss’ but I sure am experiencing joy more frequently in my life. Do I want more of this? You bet I do. In fact I am now planing to join one of Bill Harris’s Holosync Retreats just for this promise alone if nothing else:- “You'll experience a true quantum leap—taking everything to a new and higher level”
This is what they promise on the Holosync website:-
- Stimulating your brain with Holosync audio technology will:
- Safely and effortlessly take you to states of profoundly deep (and extremely pleasurable) meditation…
- Stimulate the creation of new neural pathways between the right and left hemispheres of your brain, balancing your brain and leading you to a high-performance state scientists call "whole brain functioning"…
- Dramatically improve your learning ability, memory, intuition, creativity, and your ability to focus, concentrate and think more clearly…
- Create true quantum leaps in your personal self awareness…
- Significantly lower your stress levels and lower your levels of harmful brain chemicals related to stress…
- Create remarkable improvements in your mental and emotional health—even in areas that have stubbornly resisted change with other approaches…
- Dramatically increase your production of vital (and very pleasurable) brain chemicals related to your longevity, well-being, and quality of life…
Guaranteed... or your money back!
If you are sceptical about this that’s okay – you can get a free CD to try it out, and in any case you can get your money back after one year if you are not happy.
I really reckon the Holosync Meditation is well worth it.
Bill Harris Website - www.centerpointe.com